Stages of Growing Marijuana Indoors
Growing marijuana indoors
Indoor cannabis growth stages
When growing marijuana indoors, you will need a few things that are absolutely necessary to the survival and health of your cannabis seedlings through-out their growth stages. This is why it is important NOT to skimp on your SEEDS. Selecting your weed genetics are well worth your time and money. We all take a seed from some good pot and try to grow it - But compared to the direct ancestors of the pure or original strain - It is NOT NEARLY as good, but you'll see...
This is us trying to save you some time and money investing in quality seeds
It's just worth your time.
- Germinating Marijuana Seeds - The first stage in your successful grow experience will be germinating your pot seeds. Here's one step-by-step method that works well.
- Cannabis Vegetative Stage - Your seedlings require a number of things to be healthy during this stage, be sure you are giving it to them, it will pay you back later.
- Marijuana Flowering Stage - When do I flower? Is this when I change the lights? How long does this last? What do my plants need in this stage? Lights On - Lights Off.
- Harvesting & Curing (drying) Marijuana - How do you know when to harvest your plants? Then what do you do? Cutting, trimming and drying your marijuana buds (curing).
- Quick Dry Marijuana Buds - Tips on how to quickly dry your marijuana buds for instant pleasure. A few ways to dry pot fast.
- Cloning Female Cannabis Plants - Save big time and money by cloning your favorite female strain with no loss to potency or plant size. Buy great seeds and then clone your 'Mother' plants.
- Storing Marijuana, Weed, Pot & Chronic Buds - DO NOT FREEZE YOUR (weed) POT - We'll tell you why and what is the best way to store your weed, keeping it fresh and HIGHLY effective.