Stages of Growing Marijuana Indoors
Growing marijuana indoors
Indoor cannabis growth stages
When growing marijuana indoors, you will need a few things that are absolutely necessary to the survival and health of your cannabis seedlings through-out their growth stages. This is why it is important NOT to skimp on your SEEDS. Selecting your weed genetics are well worth your time and money. We all take a seed from some good pot and try to grow it - But compared to the direct ancestors of the pure or original strain - It is NOT NEARLY as good, but you'll see...
This is us trying to save you some time and money investing in quality seeds
It's just worth your time.
Stages of growing marijuana indoors
- Germinating Marijuana Seeds - The first stage in your successful grow experience will be germinating your pot seeds. Here's one step-by-step method that works well.
- Cannabis Vegetative Stage - Your seedlings require a number of things to be healthy during this stage, be sure you are giving it to them, it will pay you back later.
- Marijuana Flowering Stage - When do I flower? Is this when I change the lights? How long does this last? What do my plants need in this stage? Lights On - Lights Off.
- Harvesting & Curing (drying) Marijuana - How do you know when to harvest your plants? Then what do you do? Cutting, trimming and drying your marijuana buds (curing).
- Quick Dry Marijuana Buds - Tips on how to quickly dry your marijuana buds for instant pleasure. A few ways to dry pot fast.
- Cloning Female Cannabis Plants - Save big time and money by cloning your favorite female strain with no loss to potency or plant size. Buy great seeds and then clone your 'Mother' plants.
- Storing Marijuana, Weed, Pot & Chronic Buds - DO NOT FREEZE YOUR (weed) POT - We'll tell you why and what is the best way to store your weed, keeping it fresh and HIGHLY effective.